Saturday, November 2, 2013

Share Time

Ever since me and Mom went to the Scrapbook Expo I have definately been in the mood to scrapbook.  Wish we could do that together more often!  Anyhow, I have four layouts to share this week.

This first one is my Mom's family reunion we went to earlier this year.  It was a very long drive for a few hours of catching up with everybody but we had a good time.  I can't remember the last time I used gold on a layout but I really like how this turned out.  I used gold glitter thickers for the title, sparkly gold sticky tape down the edges and even broke out my gold paint pen to use on the banner and small touches on the camera die cut.

My Sister in Law Robin, myself and my Mom at the family reunion.  I think this might be the only picture I have of the three of us and again...can't remember the last time I used pastel pinks or blues on a layout.  (Haven't had a new baby in the family since the last Grandson was born 5 years ago!)  Got to use flowers too!!

As mentioned above, our Grandson Matthew on his 5th Birthday.  I struggled with this one, I am finding it hard to come up with birthday layouts lately for some reason.

Loving this last one which I just did this morning.  Couldn't find any paper I liked to go with this layout so I found the background paper then a few small pieces of the red star paper.  The rest was done with washi tape.  I used it around the edges of the background paper, the red chevron touches here and there and the red polka dot on the chipboard banner pieces to make them match.


3 comments:

  1. Oh I like that banner and washi tape frame so fun. Family reunions are a great chance to grab photos of people, I always think there should be a list :lol:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, Nice, Nice. I like the family reunion done in gold, don't think I have ever done a page in gold. Great page of the 3 of us, very girly. The birthday and sports page is cool. Like how you used your washi tape, it came together really nice. Great job!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just us girls is my favorite. Great work! Love the use of gold on the first layout, too.

    ReplyDelete