Friday, November 22, 2013

Dream

Since it has been forever since I have had a monthly kit come to my door I decided to sign up for the kits over at Frosted Designs.  I love the way they put their kits together and their Mixed Media kits are the coolest ever.  With that in mind, I wanted to share this mini canvas I created using one of their kits and some bits and pieces from my stash:

Frosted Designs is also currently running a challenge on their blog http://frosteddesigns.blogspot.com/2013/11/friday-challenge-11-item-challenge.html
which I will enter this in.  (You should go check it out!)  I used flowers, buttons, a tag and some paper layering.

and a close up of some detail:



6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty and elegant, you did a fabulous job with the hexagon canvas from the November Mixed Media Kit! LOVE! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Thank you for the recommendation. I miss my kits and the community.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so very pretty. Look at you, the mixed media artist! WTG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is pretty - bet your kids are delighted with their canvases.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous canvas, great use of the kit! Thanks so much for playing with us at Frosted Designs

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! Love the flowers! Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete