Wednesday, November 13, 2013

More gold and a two pager!

I have two more layouts to share with you.  This first one I really wanted to use gold to match the Bieber poster in the picture but decided a whole sheet of gold cardstock was just a little too much gold so I went with white cardstock and gold accents...EVERYWHERE.  :)



And then there is this two page layout I finished.  Again...I struggled with this one but all in all I think it turned out pretty good.  Looking back at it now I wish I would have inked the edges of the cut squares between the pictures.

3 comments:

  1. If in doubt - always ink the edges :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, I wonder what your great grand kids will say when they look at these, "WHAT IS BIEBER FEVER?" I like the gears on the boy page. Did you cut the with the cricut?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not a Bieber fan, but I LOVE your LO :-) The banner is awesome! Your Vegas one turned out great. Nice color combo on both!

    ReplyDelete