Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Two more done

I usually don't post layouts in the middle of the week but my friend Tara posted something on Facebook about struggling to use arrows on a page and also a link to a layout that was done with all kinds of arrows all over it.  I challenged her to make one and then thought wellllllll, maybe if I made one and tell her it is her turn now she just might do it.  :)

This next one just happens to be another layout I got done so far this week so figured I might as well share it too.  Not sure if I like it or not but couldn't think of anything to do to make it to my liking so I am considering it done and moving on!


5 comments:

  1. Woo - look at all those arrows! I know what you mean about sometimes a page just doesn't come together. But at least it is done :) Tis a lovely yellow page with more arrows :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like both and WOW on the arrow work on the first one! I don't think I could do that with arrows either; Tara isn't alone on the arrow trouble. LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your arrow layout is fabulous! It inspires me, so hopefully it will inspire your friend. I really like the other one, too. The splatters are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow they are both great. That is a lot of arrows but it came out great. The hot tub one is good also, I like the splatters, might have to try that someday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both awesome, but I am so loving the arrows one! You have got to submit it somewhere. It is seriously exploding with creativity.

    ReplyDelete