Tuesday, October 22, 2013

This week's layout share

Well, it has been a little over a week since my Mom and I got back from the Scrapbook Expo and this is what I have gotten done.  Still have some of the Expo mojo going so I decided I better keep scrappin before I loose it, ha ha.

This first one is of some cupcakes I made from some friends of our Son for a party they were having.  Love those little pinwheel folded thingys but always forget to use them.  I finally remembered and made them to match this page.

This next one is the boys (my hubby included) hanging out on some furniture we were about to get rid of so they decided to use it as patio furniture until then.

Meet Adolf.  He is our youngest son, ha ha.  More spoiled than any of the kids ever dreamed of being!!

From the leftovers of the "Adolf" layout I made these cards.  Practicing with my copic markers on this CTMH flower stamp.

And the last one is two our our Grandsons playing in their front yard.  I didn't like how this one was turning out until it was finished and then I realized the finished product was better than I hoped for.  I really struggle with two pagers!


5 comments:

  1. These are all so so fun! Great designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am impressed, all these pages done and still had time to make cupcakes. Great job. Love your cards & the cupcake page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layouts! Looks like your mojo is going strong. I especially like all the big circles on the patio furniture one. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks good - I like the strip of photos along the two pager, the title treatment on Adolf and the big circles with the patio furniture. Those cupcakes look huge too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love LOVE these. I love your circles-are they pen stitching or actual stitching? ;)

    ReplyDelete