Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Expo Layouts

My Mom and I spent 3 days (Thurs afternoon, Fri and Sat) at the Scrapbook Expo in Ontario, CA.  What a great weekend we had.  We look forward to spending this time together scrapbooking every year with no interruptions of daily life, just me and her shopping, scrapping, eating, laughing and talking.  This was our 7th year attending.  Although we pack a TON of stuff to take with us for scrapping (we attend all three night crops till midnight), I only have three completed layouts to share.  (In my defense, Thursday evening was spent creating make-n-takes and Friday we worked on mini books)

Okay, enough about that, here are the layouts I completed.


2 comments:

  1. Great LO's It was so much fun this past weekend. Loved every minute of it. Can't wait till next year. I will try to post mine this weekend. I am glad we both have the same hobby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you both had fun - which is a good thing :)

    I like all three pages - enjoyed seeing the different circles on each one. That Check out page made me smile, Wookie & I do a 'horrible shopping trip' monthly - always makes me grateful for the delivery service :)

    ReplyDelete