Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Weekend of Scrap

This weekend I tried a little bit of everything on my layouts.  I purposely tried to switch things up and do something new/different on every layout.  (My idea here was to make every layout different...I think I NAILED IT.  ha ha)
 
This first one is a two pager with NO pictures, that was tough but I wanted to scrap about the horse races we went to and didn't take any photos.
 

This next one I did clean lines with some matting and a few CTMH stamps which I then colored and cutout for embellishments.
 

This is our Daughter-In-Law Jackie at her bridal shower.  Wanted to make this one pretty and lacey.  Don't get to do that too often and was afraid of going overboard with the flowers.
 

Did you notice the hinges on the layout?  I made it so the page would open up to reveal more pictures underneath.  Haven't done that on a page in ages!
 

 
This last one is our Grandson Tylier on his first day of 5th grade.  I tried the artsy fartsy messy approach.  Not really my style but fun to do every once in awhile when you feel like trying different things.
 

2 comments:

  1. Yep you managed to make 'em all different. I like the hinges (from an old SG kit right?), been enjoying adding extra photos to a couple of pages lately. I like the arty farty approach occasionally too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, love the different techniques.The horse race pages was a good idea. To bad we don't have a stamp with a horse on it. The truck pool is cool(I wonder where Nick got that idea from?) The bridal shower page is beautiful. Your good at wedding LO's. The one with Tylier is very artsy. I like it.

    ReplyDelete