Saturday, May 18, 2013

Grandsons Week

Did four layouts this week and all of them turned out to be about our Grandsons.  (Albeit the Granddaughters are outnumbered!).
 
This first one is of our oldest Grandson Mikey at one of his MANY baseball games.  He wanted me to take pictures of him swinging so he could look at them and check out his batting style so I decided to make a layout of him in action.  Didn't have any film strips that would fit my picture size so I had to make my own.  Those tiny little grey squares along the sides were a bugger but finally managed to get them all glued into place to perfect the look!

 
Next up is our Grandson Noah.  Got bored with watching his big brothers game so decided to invent his own!  Love his smile on this one.

 
Now on to our Grandson Christopher on his 6th birthday.  Had fun with this layout, just kept adding to it until it "looked" finished.  Love how the blue painted chevrons along the sides and top turned out.

 
Christopher again, riding his bike without training wheels for the first time.

2 comments:

  1. You have been really getting ahead of me now. I haven't commented on any but I really like the swing one but they are all great. My computer has been giving me a lot of problems. It keeps freezing up on me. I will call you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you succeeded with the grey squares they really do add something. Fun to see the others - I'm enjoying seeing you play and the bright colours on that birthday page made me smile.

    ReplyDelete