Wednesday, May 8, 2013

This Weeks Layouts

Pretty amazed at myself, got 5 layouts done this week.  Not sure if that is good or bad because it also means I had time during my work days to scrap so not alot of work to do.
 
The first one is of Mom and me at our annual Scrapbook Expo trip.  We always have tons of fun and actually get in some good "scrap together" time.

This is Snickers, we got him when he was a wee little puppy from a friend who breeds German Shephards for the California Border Patrol.  He was the best dog ever!!

The picture on this one is pretty blurry but it is the only one I had for this day so I decided to use it anyways.

Our youngest son Nick and all his friends at our yearly 4th of July BBQ.  It works out pretty good, all our friends and all our kids and their friends get together for fireworks and food (and the kids all cook, so all we have to do is enjoy the day!!)

A layout of our daughter Steffanie and her boyfriend Hector.  Everything on this one was cut out with the Cricut.

2 comments:

  1. Great L O's. I love them all, I usually can pick out one that is my favorite but all of these are really nice. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the cricut circles and design, the cluster of wooden family people is great and the photo of you and the huge box of glue dots made me laugh. "What did you do at work today honey...." "I was a big box of glue...." :lol:

    ReplyDelete