Monday, May 13, 2013

Banner Day

Was in the "banner" mood this weekend.  Finished two layouts and both of them used banners.  The first one is a two page spread of all our goings on for the 4th of July BBQ we have every year.  I was afraid the banner would be too long and not look right but once I got it all glued down it turned out pretty good I think.
 

This next one is of the limbo pole we set up for the BBQ, which of course everyone had to try at least once during the festivities...except me, ha ha, I KNEW better!!

2 comments:

  1. Both are nice but I really like the way you've use the banner's string around the photos - reflects the limbo pole. Oh and nope don't think hands and knees count ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both LOs. The banner on the 2-pager is my fave tho. Great work!

    ReplyDelete