Sunday, March 3, 2013

Last of 2011

I have to admit, I love how this one turned out except for one thing, it's a little girly looking which doesn't match the title or contents of the pictures!!  I should have went for a more boyish paper line with no flowers so the title would have said NERF WARS instead of nerf wars, ha ha

 
This next one is pretty self explantory.  I did break out my copics to color in the three accent flowers.  Just cant seem to shade it correctly to look like the examples I see on websites but this will do.

3 comments:

  1. I like the colors in the happiness one. Great job on the copic use. The flowers look good. The nerf war one is good too. I like the layout even with the flowers. Now onto to 2012. Yahoooooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah, that first doesn't look too girly - means the WARS just stands out more.

    The second one made me smile - I've not tried to colour with copics but it seems to be just practice practice practice is what everyone says...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both pages are great! Love the Copic work.

    ReplyDelete