Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Two more to share

This first layout was a bit hard for me.  My new Daughter-in-Law gave me this collage of pictures from her and my Sons Engagement.  Didn't want to cut it up so decided to scrap it as one big picture.
 

All the Grandkids on Christmas day!  I didn't get one picture of all of them together so had to settle for a few different pictures and put them together on one layout.  Every Christmas I say I am going to get a picture of the whole family together but then chaos ensues and I never get said "Family" shot.  Oh well, there is always next year! ha ha
 

3 comments:

  1. I can tell the engagement one would be sort of hard to do but it worked out great. Like the misting you did. Great one of the Grandkids I like the title, was that cut with your cricut? You need to come over & give me some lessons on my gypsy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on getting photos of all the kids - we always seem to miss someone when I'm taking photos at family dos :sigh:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like what you did with the big collage photo! Too funny about getting everyone in on the picture... maybe this year, ay? :)

    ReplyDelete