Tuesday, February 19, 2013

No work, might as well scrap!!

One plus to owning your own business and working out of the house, when business gets slow I can always sneak into my scrap room!!!!  Might not be making any money but at least I was productive doing something!!!
 
I have been noticing lately the cute layouts all over the place using hexagons so I thought I would have a go at it.  Cut a bunch out with my cricut from an old CTMH paper pack and away I went.  All the paper and embellishments are CTMH including the title which I stamped.
 

3 comments:

  1. I like the 3D affect of the layered hexagons plus the pp versions. Your grandkids are getting big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout, love the colors and the hexagon shapes. I may have to try it. Good way to use up left over scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I have that paper somewhere.... :)

    ReplyDelete