Saturday, February 16, 2013

Only Two

I only have two layouts to share for the past couple of weeks.  Didn't get any scrapping done last two weekends when I usually scrap the most due to we went to Vegas for our annual trip for the Superbowl and last weekend was spent helping our daughter and two grandsons move back home.  Everything is back to semi-normal now and will share two layouts (with hopefully more to come this week!!)
 
This first one is of our daughter and three of our grandsons decorating the tree at Christmas.  I was proud that used I used CTMH stamps and my Cricut on one layout!  Love my stamps but like I am finding with alot of things, have to remind myself to use them more often.
 

This next one is of the same people making a paper chain to hang on the tree.  Notice the little chain I made to add dimension?  Used my Cricut to cut out the title, bracket and photo corner.

3 comments:

  1. Love them!!! I hear you with using stuff you just don't use often. I can't remember the last time I used my Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also trying to use my Cricut more often along with my gypsy. Sometimes I forget how to do something with my Gypsy, then I have to Google it to figure it out. Did you use you cricut to make the mat in the first page? Sometimes I wish I had a larger one, I can only cut a 6 x 12. Love your layouts very Christmasy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that teeny tiny paper chain is cute - gives a lovely dimension to the page. I have to remind myself to use stuff - which is why I like challenges.

    ReplyDelete