Wednesday, January 23, 2013

3 This Week

I finished three layouts this week, all from December 2011.  I think I have 2 or 3 more than I can move onto 2012.  Something about me just insists that I scrap in date order so I quit trying to fight it and just scrap whatever is in the next envelope (which are filed in date order next to my scrappy desk).  All that being said,
 
this first layout is of my Grandson Christopher and his Dad Chris at the Christmas Parade.  Love how I kept the number on the same color as their background, think it's a cool touch.  (P.S.  This is not an original idea but scraplifted from a magazine a while ago).

 
This one is also taken at the same parade only this time it's me and another Grandson Mathew.

 
And this last one is of three of my Grandsons Christopher, Matthew and Tylier picking out a Christmas Tree at the local lot.  Used alot of my odds and ends that were floating around here and there and also cut out the background mat and the Christmas Trees with my Cricut.  Love that machine, just have to remind myself to use it more!

2 comments:

  1. Neat seeing the differences between these - the first so clean and graphic (and I like the same colour embellishments no matter who came up with the idea) with the last a bit grungy and arty. Fun Christmas trees and button tree too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages. I like them all, I too have to try to use my Cricut more so I don"t forget how to do things on it. The third one is my favorite, but they are all great.

    ReplyDelete