Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Day, New Year, New Layouts!

Okay, so it's been way too long since I have shared any layouts.  I have gotten alot done since my last post but got lazy, along with camera problems, etc., I slacked off posting to my blog, so here we go with the last few layouts I have completed and will definately try to post more often with this New Year!!

This first one is of my husband Marcus enjoying the beach while waiting for my Brother Rick and his new wife Robin's wedding to start.  This one just kind of came together pretty easy.

My husband Marcus and our daughter Steffanie dancing away at the reception that followed.  I had a little trouble with the colors but overall, turned out pretty good.

This is our Grandson Noah on his 11th birthday.  I love the simplicity of this layout, but can't take credit, I scraplifted it from somewhere!!!  (I have no idea where, saw the layout and I cut it out of a magazine and had it on my scrap desk for over two years, whomever I scraplifted from, thank you very much, lol)

Our daughter Steffanie and her two sons Matthew and Christopher at our local park.  Loved the colors on this one and just kind of slapped pieces all over the place till I liked it!

Same folks as above only this time visiting with a snowman.  My mom bought me this paper pack from SEI when they had a sale going on (Thanks Mom!!!).

3 comments:

  1. These are so pretty!! Missed seeing you around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh fun to see how different each of these are. Glad you've been busy and scrapping - hope to see you sharing again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like them all especially the one of Marcus catching some relaxation on the beach. Also the one of Steff & the boys visiting with a snowman.

    ReplyDelete