Saturday, March 16, 2013

Whats my style?

I was reading a scrapbooking site the other day and the question posted was What is your Scrapbooking Style?  Well, after much contemplation and browsing my own blog to check out all my layouts both past and present, I have come to the conclusion that my "style" is ALL OF THE ABOVE!!! Ha ha ha.  I think the style I am best at is clean lines and very linear with a little of everything else thrown in for good measure.  I think I can safely say that the layouts that don't turn out the way I think they should are the ones where I try to used paints/glimmer mist/masks, but I keep trying just cause it's fun.
 
Now on to my latest layouts, I have gotten three done this week so far and still have the rest of today and tomorrow, I think I'm on a roll!!!
 



3 comments:

  1. Good idea of doing a page of what you like most about waking up. You are so like your Dad. The Zack Brown page is interesting where did you get the idea of the arrows? The Birthday girls page is cool very girlie, I like everything about it. Nice job on all three.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun different pages - showing you do rock various styles :) I like the arrow borders, especially the swapped colour. The mixture of wood/paper and the circles go together so nicely on the third. Looks like nice cakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work! LOL on the best part of waking up - I love the smell of coffee and actually getting a cup, yep it's worth getting up for. LOL. The birthday LO is my favorite though may I offer some constructive criticism? Well it's not criticism... just that you missed the "H" in birthday on the title. Sorry if that's rude of me to point out, but if it was my page I'd want someone to point it out to me!

    ReplyDelete