Sunday, March 10, 2013

Now on to 2012

If you haven't noticed by now, I am definately a scrapper WHO HAS TO scrap in order.  It really drives me crazy if I sign up for a challenge or something along those lines and have to scrap something that didn't happen next!  That being said, I am now finally scrapping 2012.  This first one was fun, just kind of glued stuff down as I went and I like how it turned out..very colorful, ha ha.
 

 
This next one is our Grandson Noah in his backyard on the trampoline.  Definately a layout I am hoping he will enjoy as an adult looking back!
 

2 comments:

  1. Great photography on catching Noah with his pants down. Made for an interesting page LO. Celebrating the New Year at Pala is very colorful like you said but it all came together nicely, I like everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the framing you've used on both - the twine twists and lines looks great. The photo of Noah made me look twice and then read the title - yep he really had lost his pants :lol:

    ReplyDelete