Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Use your stash challenge!

This layout is for another challenge over at OSU.  This time Kylie challenged us all to use up something in our stash we have been hoarding for awhile.  I proudly can say that I used up three packages of items for this layout of our Grandson Tylier.  1) a not to ancient package of blossoms from Sassafras  2) a pretty old package of 7 Gypsies photo turns and  3)an older than dirt package of Big Die-Cut Glossy Flowers from Scrapgoods.  Now if I did this challenge about 8609 more times I would have a very clean scrap room!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. This is FAB! I think I still have those glossy flowers in my stash too....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so stunning! I love the design and the photo is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't think I got those glossy flowers but the page is lovely. Really like the flowers clustered around the edge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used those glossy flowers in Lizzy's album! Love the LO and what an expressive photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice LO, and the flowers look great. Very nice page.

    ReplyDelete