Monday, August 30, 2010

Another Scraplift and One Just Because!

I used the new C2P kit to do both of these layouts.  The first one is of the kids at the Superbowl party which I just so happened to scraplift from Valerie's "Father Daughter Day" layout.  I think hers is better but my lift turned out okay anyhow and I learned how to make the cool flower she did on her layout!!

On this next one I knew exactly what layout I wanted to do as soon as I saw this months new C2P kit.  I think it goes perfectly with the picture!!

3 comments:

  1. Great layouts Marlene and that paper is the absolute perfect touch for your jackpot picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome! I love the pp you used for the flower (thanks for the scraplift girl ;) ), and I'm so impressed that you won the jackpot!!!! Congrats - I never win at Keno!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice LO's I like the pinwheel type flowers on the football one and the paper is perfect for your keno page. Good job

    ReplyDelete