Tuesday, August 3, 2010

New C2P Layouts

Got the new Commit 2 Paper kit and got to scrappin!! I actually got four layouts done and still have a few more ideas rolling around in my head. This first one is our Grand Daughter Zoe drawing me some pictures with chalk on her back patio. (Got my layout inspiration from a Layout Kylie did over at OSU, I loved it so I scraplifted it, wonder if she'll find out, ha ha)
This next one was fun and messy, used some paint that didn't come in the kit.

This layout of our Grand Son Matthew came together so quick I couldn't believe it. Used the leftover circles from the rings I cut out for the above layout and ta da. I almost didn't scrap this picture because he wasn't smiling but then inspiration hit!!!


This is our Grand Son Mikey trying to play dance revolution. Was pretty funny to watch.



10 comments:

  1. ROTF @ don't mess with my cheetos....I love it! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been inspired - love the bright colours and shapes here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe love cheetos! Those circles are great!! Both versions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome! I love how you used the circles and paint - that is a great look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like usual beautiful work! I think you are the type of scrapper that could use anything on a page and make it look lovely! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are just fabulous!!! Your sidewalk artist layout is just brilliant!! Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sidewalk artist is my favorite. but i love alll the circles you used as well and the inspiration for don't mess with my cheetos is so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  8. yours came out WAY better than mine did. i just couldnt get out of the box this month.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are all cute I really like the one of Zoe & Matthew. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Robin (ddcdragonfly)August 10, 2010 at 2:53 PM

    I'm in love with the "What is it?" layout ... awesome!

    ReplyDelete