Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Yet another scraplift

I seem to be on a scraplift roll here lately.  This layout was put together compliments of my friend Val over at OSU of the layout she did of her daughter Danielle titled "You are gorgeous".  Sorry I haven't learned how to link things yet so you will just have to go check out her blog to see her original.  (I must say she does great layouts so they are fun to lift, thanks Val!!!)  This is our Grandson Christopher showing me that he can ride his scooter "Super Fast"!

6 comments:

  1. You're on a roll girl! I love the pp on this one and that is an amazing photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks Good, The colors look great they match what he is wearing. Also the LO itself is nice it just really flows together. I like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are definitely finding your mojo :) Fun page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a fun page with great color combos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Marlene....mwah!! This is absolutely gorgeous!! The mix of pp is just perfect with the photo!!

    ReplyDelete