Sunday, September 5, 2010

Done with 2009

Thanks to my friend Kylie over at OSU I have finished my last two layouts for 2009.  You may wonder why I am thanking Kylie.....well I scraplifted both of these layouts from her!!  (Thanks Kylie)

This first one I lifted from her layout titled "Skating in the Park" (and I might add that I am not the only one who has scraplifted that layout!)  I switched it to a Christmas themed layout but other than that it looks very, very similar.

This next one is lifted from her layout titled "Sue".  The theme is totally different considering Kylie's is about a dinosaur and mine is of Santa coming but hey, loved how she used her border punches and I especially am thrilled with how cool it looks in person!

6 comments:

  1. Great Layouts!!! I am impressed that you finished 2009! I still have photos from many years back. One day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are awesome. absolutely love the border punches in white!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzers! These are fantastic. I love all your Christmas LOs. I have such a hard time with Christmas LOs. Wanna do mine? JK! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like that border punched LO - just decided I need to buy some more puches first :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! Great LO Great idea with the border punches It looks great. Also your stamping on the other one .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of these are so gorgeous...and YAY on finishing a full year!!

    ReplyDelete