Monday, February 10, 2014

Love of Linear

Yes, it's fun to get messy but I must admit, I am a true linear scrapbooker and am finding that when I stick to that style my pages seem to "flow".  I am definately a linear scrapbooker at heart (with a messy layout or art journal page thrown in for good measure)!

This two page layout is my Mom and I.  We have sooooo much fun together at the Scrapbook Expo.  As soon as it is over and we get unpacked we are already looking forward to the next one!!!

I used an old (I am mean OLD) Basic Gray paper pack to complete this layout along with some CTMH stamps (trying to use things I have that just never get used).

4 comments:

  1. Those expos always look like so much fun :) Yeah for using up old stash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate! I am noticing that messy is fun, but clean and simple is more my thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great LO's Seeing the one of the Scrap Expo gets me excited only 4 months away. Love the colors you used on the boys pictures & all the stamping you did. Very cool L O's

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find I can get all messy on the background but then I get linear on the subject matter, the best of both worlds!! Love your LO's, great job! waving hi from the snow covered hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete