Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Art Journal Fun

So I have been watching these videos on messy fun called Sundays with Sandee over at Frosted Designs.  Every Sunday I sit down and watch her videos and then go to my scrap room and do a page in my art journal.  It isn't scrapping but it gets me thinking outside the box and I get to play with all the paint, mists, water brushes, watercolor crayons, etc, etc, that I don't really use on my scrapbook pages.  For some reason I really have fun getting messy and creative in my art journal but still like my scrapbook layouts somewhat clean and linear (yes, I rather enjoy using my ruler, ha ha)  

Anyhow, with all that said, here is my page from this Sunday's video:

4 comments:

  1. oh wow, I just LOVE this page! Great sense of humor, might have to do this myself! ( pssstt....I love CAS too, we can have the best of both worlds, how awesome is that? ) I do hope you loaded this over on the FR FB page!! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I am totally digging on art journaling as well. It is a way to capture life too, just not in pictures taken with a camera ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up your art journal, who knows when you get to be my age your daughter or son will publish it and you will be rich. Not my cup of tea, but it is cute.

    ReplyDelete