Sunday, September 22, 2013

It was a good week!

I got 4 layouts done this week and they all turned out pretty good I think.

This first one is not my style but I actually think it is my favorite this week.  It just worked, ha ha.  This is our Grandson Mikey wearing the mustache I put in his birthday card.  :)


And here is Mikey at his birthday dinner


Two of our Granddaughters Zoe and Delilah playing hula-hoop in their backyard on Easter day.  I would say this layout was a great use of scraps behind the two pictures buuuttttt.....I cut up a whole sheet of paper because I like how it matched the pictures.


And last but not least a layout of my "new" used car.  Not sure why but I don't really like how this one turned out.  I think because it looked way different in my head than what it turned out to be.


3 comments:

  1. I remember that paper - still have some if too :) I like that top photo - such a fun page too. Congrats on the new to you car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them all but I'm copying the first one! Love all the stamping & Cricut work. Your new-to-you car looks nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pages, they are all nicely done. I think the first one of Mikey is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete