Friday, September 27, 2013

Bunch of Cards and a Couple of Layouts

Guess What??  I finally did what I said I was going to do for a few years now...everytime I finish a layout I take whatever is left on my scrappy desk and try to make a few cards.  I have made five different sets and they are all completely different styles....kind of like my scrapbooking, ha ha

Not much to say about these except for I used popdots on every single card somehow because I just think they make the cards stand out a little more.  I also used my sizzix for embossing on the anniversary cards and after getting some advice from the girls over at OSU, it worked!!  Let me know what you think of them..





Now on to the layouts, this is our son Ken after a not so good game.  He is the coach of the High School baseball team and lets just say it wasn't a great game!!  

This next one is of my husband and oldest son.  The picture just reminded me of how much the two of them are actually alike.

4 comments:

  1. Love the cards, how did you do the wording on the Scary Halloween one? Very nice. The pages are great too. The one of Ken & Marcus is my favorite sort of plain looking but says a lot. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh well done on creating so many cards - I like pop dots for cards too. Really like the first set the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I *must* copy the defeat LO design. Love, love, love that. Great cards, too! I'm so proud! < wipes tear from her eye > :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Defeat LO! Great job on all those cards!!

    ReplyDelete