Friday, September 13, 2013

Crankin 'em out!!

Do you believe it, I got three more layouts done this week.  I have to admit I still don't get as many done as Tara but she is just a machine.  :)  

This first one is a letter I got in the mail from our Grand Daughter Zoe.  We don't live that far apart (only about and hour drive) but we like to send each other letters.  I love getting mail from her.  I copied her letter and shrunk it down so I could put the whole thing on the layout.  Her original is still in the envelope.



This is our Grand Son Matthew.  No matter where he starts out on the bed, he ALWAYS ends up in the crack between the mattresses or between his mattress and the wall, whichever is convenient.  Got the idea of hanging those little stars on the white threads from a wall decor layout that Kylie made awhile ago.


Had alot of scraps left from a old SEI pack that I wanted to use up so I put together this layout.  Used the only 12x12 paper I had left in the package for the base and the rest is scraps!!  Pretty simple layout but find that alot of times simple is good!!


5 comments:

  1. LOVE the "fave mail" layout BUT I am cracking up at "in the crack"!!! I LOVE your design on the crack page. LOVE LOVE LOVE that design, the title, the hanging elements, it all came together really really well and I must copy it! On the mail one, is the envie in the upper left corner wood?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Martha, and yes, the envelope is wood, it is from UmWowStudio. Came in a package of mixed up items such as a ?, !, #, and other such things.

      Delete
  2. What a bunch of great layouts. Love the idea of copying and shrinking the letter so it fits on the page, and the crack layout is a stitch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like the idea of keeping the letter and using it as well - cool idea and I think I've got the perfect thing to copy that with :) Your last page is lovely - and using up scraps is one of my favourite thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pages. I love all of them. The one of Nick is really a great L O. Nothing special but it all just blends in nicely. Love the hanging stars and the shrinking of the letter along with the banner. Good job

    ReplyDelete