Thursday, August 8, 2013

UmWowStudio August Sketch and a few more

He everyone, I have three layouts to share.  This first one is yet another attempt at the monthly sketch over at
I think my layout turned out wayyyyy different than what I had in mind when I started but that is okay, I still like the way it turned out.  I used some layered butterflies from UmWowStudio, covered them with pearl paint from CTMH then sprayed three of the pieces with glimmer mist.  Our Grand Daughter Zoe took the picture at one of those photo booths at Chuck E. Cheese.
 

Two of our Grand Sons playing at Chuck E. Cheese!
 

The main reason we were all at Chuck E. Cheese in the first place...our Grand Daughter
 Delilah's 6th Birthday.
 

5 comments:

  1. Ohhhh I love how you did the "smile, laugh, dance" tags. Great pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the punched block borders on that b'day page and the photos of the boys playing made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, I really like the Zoe page, I think because it is different but using the twine it ties it all together. The tag one is a good idea too. The boys page is more your style, very creative. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you used twine for the squiggles, and the butterflies are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete