Saturday, July 27, 2013

Layouts from Last Week

Well, I got four layouts done last week, all on the weekend, didn't get much scrappin done during the week.
 
This first one is our Daughter Steffanie preparing a new recipe for Thanksgiving.  Did a little stamping, added some embossing and a few scraps to finish it out.
 

This next one is a picture of the huge prime rib I prepared for Thanksgiving.  Used a lot more scraps, some flowers and my cricut for the title.  Not sure how all that patterned paper looks but it's done!
 

This is our Daughter again.  The only picture I took the day she turned 30 so had to scrap it!  Pretty simple but I like how it turned out!
 

And the last one is two of our Grandsons, Christopher and Matthew helping pick out the Christmas Tree.  Layered and inked some beige cardstock along the bottom to make it blend in with the background paper and cut a xmas tree with my cricut from the polka dot paper, cut it in half and layered it along the sides.  Was trying to get that 3-D effect...it kinda worked.
 

3 comments:

  1. Great work! I especially love the first one, the title on the side like that. Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages, the prime rib is definitely colorful but it blends together nicely, good job. It is hard for me to think my granddaughter at 30 years old. Both pages of Steff turned out great, I like the L O of the Thanksgiving page. And of course the boys, I really like everything you did on that page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Christmas tree page - definitely has a 3D effect, the photo of Steph with the frame and title either side pulls your eye to her. Nice to see you getting time to play :)

    ReplyDelete