Saturday, August 31, 2013

Last two layouts for 2012

Yep, I did it, finished my scrapbooks for 2012!!  Now on to 2013...

I am proud to say that on this first layout other than the black cardstock for my base, I used only scraps from my scrap drawer!! Made a pocket with some cut squares, cut out a few stockings and made a title with the label maker, done.


This next one went in a totally different direction than planned.  I had out some bright cheery papers along with the yellow cardstock background but by the time I was finished with my misting and black ink pad it turned into a grungy layout.


4 comments:

  1. Oh I like the gears and grungy look on that second layout. Well done on finishing the year and using up scraps too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Missus Wookie I like your "here to shoot" page. I like the stamping on the edges and your grungy look. The Christmas page is neat also, like how you made the pocket I may have to try that on my Del Mar race page but I am not there yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love all the scraps you used on your Christmas page. They all came together so well. And I have to say hooray for your grungy Chuck E. Cheese layout! Sometimes it's nice to do the unexpected and find out it looks just right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you used up scraps, and the little stockings are too cute! The shoot layout is a must-copy for me. I especially like how you inked the edges of the paper. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete