Saturday, April 20, 2013

Totally different

I have a couple of layouts to share this week and they couldn't be more different.  Both are from pictures Easter week of last year.  You can definately tell my style goes from one directions to another from page to page but I guess that is my style....different, ha ha.
 
This first one is of three of our Grandkids coloring Easter Eggs.  I used three different stamp sets from CTMH, stamped both the bunnies, the basket, a bunch of eggs, the grass strips and the calendar page, colored them all in, cut them out then arranged them on the page.  Hated how this layout started out but I think it turned out okay in the end.
 

This next one is some family pictures I took on Easter Day.  After looking at the pictures the title of the layout just popped in my head...Wow, they have families of their own!!  These are pictures of our daughter and two of our sons with their families.
 

And here is just a few little close-ups of the cute Chipboard Banners from UmWowStudio I used on the page.
 


6 comments:

  1. I love the Easter colors but those banners in Families are amazing!!! Great work lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreeing that those banners are amazing. Nice stamping and colouring in - isn't it fun to get to do just that? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them both, great job on the boys doing the eggs, love the stamping & the coloring. The family one is great too. I like the Umwow banner pieces. Great colors. Nice job on both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the banner!!! Great scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the coloring eggs LO, especially bc I have all of those stamps (I think)! The banner is too cute. I'm going to have to get some of that UmWow stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete