Friday, April 26, 2013

5 New Ones!!

Since I actually got 5 layouts done and want to share, I will keep the commentary to a minimum so you can browse thru.  : )
 
Trying to get creative with lettering types in this title

I hated this one once I got started, disliked it more as I went along.  Added some flowers and ribbons and still pretty much think it stinks...but oh well, it's done, ha ha

Simple, easy and I like it.  Think I will forgo the artsy fartsy attempts and stick with the simple, easy, clean line look, seems to make me happy!

Was looking for an excuse to put a doily on a layout, finally found one.

This one came together really quick, was very easy and I like the looks of it, success all the way around, ha ha.

4 comments:

  1. They are all great. But you need to slow down I will never catch up to you. Didn't you work this week? If I had to pick my favorites I would have to go with the Flight & the Avocado Fest one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the doily one the best - and love the name Delilah! The LO you hate is actually pretty cool; I love how you worked with paint and stepped outside of your comfort zone. ;) Great work, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been busy - yep, stay with what makes you happy.... BUT Can I just say the Easter Bunny smokes????? Another childhood vision smashed :rofl:

    I liked the paint smears and the lines drawn around to frame the photos. That avocado festival sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete