Friday, April 12, 2013

A few new ones

This first one is from 2001.  Yep, I ran out of current pictures to scrap (current as being 2012) so I dug out the box of pics from 2001 and did this layout.

Okay, so after getting some more pictures printed I did a few more layouts.  On this layout I used some of those layered chipboard clouds I got from UmWowStudio.com. 

And....I actually did another two page layout (which as you may know I am not fond of doing, lol).  I couldn't figure out how to put these pictures on one page so a two pager was born! 

3 comments:

  1. I like the two pager - looks like they had fun.

    Still have those blue blingy swirls and oooooh want some of those chipboard layered clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW !!! 2001, that is what I am going to have to start doing. The older my kids and grand kids get the less pictures I take. So would you quit having birthdays. Aside from that I love the clouds and your two pager. Looks like they were enjoying themselves. You did a great job on all 3, but then you always do I have never seen one of your pages I didn't like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE the Family LO - it went straight into my "inspiration" fold so I can lift it. Great work!

    ReplyDelete