Saturday, January 29, 2011

On a Scrappy Roll

Yes, it's true, I have been on a scrappy roll this morning/afternoon!!  Got two more layouts done, woo hoo.  This first one came together pretty easy although my fingers keep cramping up while trying to distress the edges of those strips of paper along the edges!


This next one I just love how it turned out, probably because it was fast and simple.  If you click on the layout to see it in a larger size you will notice how pretty and sparkly this SEI paper is.  Also, sprinkled some multi-colored micro beads on the fishing nets to give it the "sand" effect.

2 comments:

  1. I love the distressed look. Have you tried the zutter electronic paper distresser? IT is LOUD LOUD, but you can distress multiple sheets at a time. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that second one is purrrty - the frame is just the right touch :) my fingers hurt with you for the first but it does add such a nice level of texture!

    ReplyDelete