Saturday, January 8, 2011

New Year, New Layouts

Well, it's a new year and keeping up with one of my New Years Resolutions, posting to my blog more often, here are the first three layouts I have done this year.

This first one is a layout I did for the OSU Scraplift Challenge lifted almost exactly from my friend Tara.  Her layout looked great so why change it, ha ha.

This next one is a layout of my Daughter-In-Law Denise and her friend Jaime.  While walking down the Strip in Las Vegas we happened across these two dressed as characters from the movie Avatar.  When we went up to them to take a picture and they informed us they charge $5 for the photo opportunity!!!

This last layout I came up with as an example for the ladies at our church scrap night.  I waned to teach them a few techniques so decided to cut a bunch of flowers out of kraft cardstock and decorate the heck out of them using different methods, (painting, inking, stamping, crumpling, etc).  I hope they have fun creating this page tomorrow evening!!!

4 comments:

  1. HAHA! Thanks for the compliment!! I guess I should post mine on my blog huh????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did with the Create LO! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work! I especially like all the different flowers on the "create" LO. WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice they are all great. The create one was a hit at our class, I think everyone enjoyed making it and it was crazy at the end when everyone's turned out different. no two the same. Good job.

    ReplyDelete