Friday, January 21, 2011

My Scrap Space

Okay, here it is, my scrap haven!!!

This first pic is of my completed albums.  I am a chronological scrapper so therefore, my albums are all in order too, you can tell by the dates of the albums that I started scrapping in 2002!!


This is my "wall of cubes" which holds all my paper, paper packets and a few drawers with misc stuff like punches, ribbon and blank mini books.


I call this my "ABC wall" because most of what is hanging up is all types of alphabets stuff, i.e. Thickers, stickers, rub on, chipboard, etc.  The dresser is an antique and I love it because the top is a solid marble slab which is really thick, works great for setting eyelets!!  On top of the dresser on either side are two Sticker Stadiums (think that is what they are called), one on the left holds all things chipboard and one on the right is full of..........stuff!!! ha ha


This is my workspace.  Try to keep only the stuff I use all the time on it.  I love that the actual work top slides in and out so when I have a page in progess I can just leave it where it sits until I am finished with it.  On the wall to the right is my bling and ribbons.


And not but not least, this wall is directly behind my workspace, it is my cricut space and flower wall.  The shelves also hold some of my completed mini books.

Well, thats the end of my scrappy space tour.  The only thing left to say is "Have a scrappy day!!!"

12 comments:

  1. Did I just leave a comment? If not, the internet ate it.
    Beautiful room! I bet you have a lot of fun creating in there. You are so organized!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous room!!!! I love your wall of cubes and think you're sooooo brave if you set eyelets directly on your antique! I'd love to create in such an inviting space...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! Can I come over and play? I especially like your Cricut work space with all the CTMH goodness next to it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, what an organized space you have! I especially like your wall of cubes, and all the completed albums on top of it! Thank you so much for sharing your creative spot with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marlene, I love your sticker wall and flower wall - they look like they're in a store (and I want to shop there!) Thanks for joining us this week at H2H :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous scrappy space! I am jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! What a great room! Love them! Thank you for letting us peek in your craft room! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm very impressed with the chronological albums... Love your space

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey there my friend! I knew everyone would love your space when they saw it! Thanks for sharing it with us. (See, linking it to the H2H blog was easy, wasn't it.) Hugs!! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Marlene!
    Thank you for sharing with us at H2H!!
    I especially love your "ABC" wall. You need a banner with "ABC" on it now. Hee-hee!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think the 'net ate my comment. What a cool space - and I love the slide away worksurface so no cat comes and sits on your page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your room is so organized. You have managed to decorate with your product. I love it!

    ReplyDelete