Sunday, January 24, 2016

In the Scrappy Mood

Yep, I have been in a Scrappy mood lately, I hope it never leaves me! :)
I am finding that it is way easier to stay on my diet if I stay busy, so with scrapping and getting my walking in it keeps me from munching on all the bad stuff, win, win.  (Besides...I am so close to my ultimate "smaller than I have ever been" weight, my goal is in sight!)

This is a mini book of Mom and I and our Scrapbook Expo adventure for 2014.  We attended two Expos and had a blast at both of them.  Every year we make a mini album of our Expo girl's weekend away.


As you can see in this picture, 2014 was our 9th year attending and our 9th mini book.

And of course I have to also do a few layouts for the scrapbook as well. 

You can't really tell in the above picture but I used some waterfall protectors and attached a bunch of pictures to the front of the page protector.  Here is a better picture of that: 

And then a two page spread with all the details of crops, classes, etc we did while there. 

This next layout reminds me of how behind I am in my scrapbooking, not only has my Daughter-in-Law had the baby (My Grandson Drew) but he is over a year old now!!!! 

3 comments:

  1. I like your album cover never thought about doing it in pink, very girlie for the girls. Love your pages also. Did you use the welding tool to attach your protector pages to the front? Good idea. Good job keep scrapping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the waterfall page protectors - great way to show off some extra pages. There isn't any behind in scrapping - every story is a good thing :)

    ReplyDelete