Monday, January 2, 2012

Good Scrap Time

First I have to apologize for the bad photos of these layouts, it is very sunny outside and just can't seem to get a good picture without the glare.  That being said, here are a few layouts I got finished the past couple of days.

This first one is of our Granddaughter Delilah.  I love the colors of this, seems I don't get to use them enough!

This is a layout of our two "big babies".  They both really love those tennis balls!!

And this last one is two of our Grandsons Noah and Tylier playing their x-box...of course!! LOL

3 comments:

  1. Love all 3 LOs! I must copy your designs, they are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO hard to pick a favorite because they all are beautiful. The pink and blue one is very lovely and I also really am inspired by the green one! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The plaid shirt person is fun, such bright fun colours in that first page too.

    ReplyDelete