Saturday, January 14, 2012

Challenge Layout plus one

Let me start by saying if you see a word with a "_" in it, it is because my _eyboard all of a sudden has a bro_en letter so I am missing the letter cay.  O_, so hopefully you have that figured out now! LOL

This first layout is for my challenge over at OSU to "Use a circle, square and rectangle" on a layout. 

This one is of the gang getting ready to hunt for easter eggs.  Everything on this layout came from one _it.  Not sure which one...but here it is!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely LOs! I love all the layering in the first one, and the happy spring colors of the 2nd. Great designs too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great layouts. I like the corner tabs, the banner in the first one & the kite in the second one. Nice colors also. Very cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. That kite it cute, cool challenge and I do intend to work on both it and the numbers one... once I can stand up to scrap :lol:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your LO's. The second one is soft and pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete