Sunday, May 2, 2010

Layouts Done at the Expo!

Mom and I just got home from our weekend away at the Scrapbook Expo in Del Mar, CA and what fun we had. We shopped, took 4 classes, attended two all day/night crops (Fri & Sat) and Mom actually won the Friday night crop grand prize.. a new Kodak Photo Printer, how cool is that??!!!! And then, Saturday she won the layout/home decor contest with a really cool box she decorated from the Twilight Series and received the new Epic die cut machine and alphabet dies from quick cuts. We had a really great time together and are looking forward to next year!!!



I got an entire FIVE LAYOUTS done while at the crops which is pretty good for me. Here they are:









5 comments:

  1. I love the BEans one....love the colors especially!! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on all of them. I love the journal style on your Christmas layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful! I especially love the circles on your 'wildlife' LO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were busy - congrats on the wins too. I like the colours in beans and the circles in wild life - fun photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice they all look great. I really enjoyed our weekend at the Expo

    ReplyDelete