Saturday, April 10, 2010

Finally a few more Layouts!!

These are layouts that I actually finished last weekend, just didn't make time to download and post them. This first one I really like how it turned out, pictures are of myself, Steffanie and Brandi when we went shopping on Black Friday.
This one is using the new C2P kit. And because of a question of the day on OSU the other day, I used a CTMH stamp of a Christmas Tree, colored it in and cut it out. Like how that turned out.

Another LO using the new C2P kit. Couldn't find any recent pictures that went with the paper so I decided to start working backwords and pulled out the 2001 picture box. This is my Son and Husband in the process of rescuing a little baby bunny after our dog brought it in the house thinking she could play with him!! Awwwww..


5 comments:

  1. Great job on these! I really like the LO design of he first one. I bet it was hard to get it measured perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of them, but the Black Friday one just draws me in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pp in the circle LO - way to think ahead and take pictures of you loot! Awesome job on the stamping and mixing pp designs on the Christmas tree LO. I love that flower on the bunny LO! Did you make it? So pretty and I love the color combo of green, gray and yellow together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you embellished the bunny LO but my favorite is the circle LO too! Totally going to have to copy that design. All great work girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous!! You are rockin the CP2 kit girl!! Gonna have to scraplift your circle layout!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete