Tuesday, February 23, 2010

March C2P Layouts

Okay, so I got the new March kit from Amy over at Commit 2 Paper, and I have to say....IT ROCKS! Here are a few layouts I made:

This first one is of our Grandson driving his Power Wheel he got for Christmas around the church parking lot - he had a blast, can't you tell!! This layout is of our Daughter and Daughter-in-Laws. Thought it was a cool picture that went well with the paper. Here is one of all the boys...from left to right, Andrew (son), Chris (son), Ken (son), Marcus (husband), and Nick (son). And yes, my husbnd is the shortest of the bunch!!! This last one is of our Grandson Mikey. Our Daughter-in-Law Denise painted him up to look like a zombie. Pretty Good Job I would say!

6 comments:

  1. Awesome job! I LOVE the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them all but I think the Drive one is really cool, especially where he is waving at you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool work - the photo design on Drive is fun, especially with the different sizes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all amazing. I like 'scary' the best. You are an awesome scrapper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these!!! They are all great -- hard to say which is best! Great job!

    ReplyDelete