Sunday, February 21, 2010

Artsy Fartsy Layout

I am calling this my Artsy Fartsy Layout because I tried a few different techniques on it, gave me kind of an Artsy feeling!! I started with a plain grey piece of cardstock, squirted some Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist (three different colors), used my new CTMH stamp set to stamp blue guitars and black stars, drew a black line around the pics, sewed some xxxx's on the top and bottom and covered my chipboard title, skull and wings with black ink then a squirt of Glimmer Mist for sparkle. All in all, not really my style (too messy!!) but I like the end results. BTW, these are pictures of all of us who went to go hear our Son's band, we rented a party bus and cruised down to the Orange County Fairgrounds!!

6 comments:

  1. I love it! I may get my courage up and try something like this some day. BTW - great looking group you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i absolutely adore this layout. i think i have to scraplift it myself some time very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cool - I love the guitar stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is fun - great collection of textures.

    ReplyDelete