Friday, March 4, 2016

Layout Jackpot

I know, I know, I can't believe it myself, a week and a half after my last post and I have 9 more layouts to share!!!  I have been in the scrappy mood which is a good thing since I am still working on pictures from 2014.  I don't mind being behind in my scrapping, that's just how I roll but I am a little farther behind than I want to be.

This first one was fun putting together, I used some pocket page cards and added to each little square with all sorts of doo dads.  Everything was glued down in a grid pattern since I don't actually use those pre-made pocket page protectors.

Used alot of my chipboard pieces on this one but still have a giant zip
lock full for future layouts!  I actually forgot I had those little houses until I started digging thru the baggie,  worked our perfectly I think.

The next two layouts I had to think a little out of the box.  I had bought those two big layered laser die cut titles from the Scrapbook Expo last year knowing I had these pictures to scrap.  Trying to work out how to do a layout when your title is already done was a little backwards to me.


It's has been awhile since I have done a baby layout!  Actually whipped out the sewing machine for that little touch of special on this one.

With lots of  kids/grandkids, these kind of layouts happen every year, it is getting interesting trying to come up with new ways to showcase "first day of school" photos!

I just absolutely love this picture and tried to make my layout an extension of the picture.  I think it worked out well.

Yayyyyyy, I got to use flowers!

And since I had all those flowers out and scattered everywhere...
I added a bunch to this one, as well as feathers, butterflies, ribbon and lots of glitter!

Thanks for checking out my layouts, hopefully I will be back next week with another batch!

3 comments:

  1. You go girl!!!!! Great job on all your LO's. I love the ones of us, brings back great memories. I really enjoy doing things with you, we always have so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flowers and feathers - nice to see you on a page. Gorgeous photos of Drew, I like the sewing. I have some of those houses and a bag of chipboard too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what great layouts! You did such a great job at making each one unique by adding that little touch of special. Love that you are scrapping 2014 photos; I'm still working on catching up from 2013 . . .

    ReplyDelete