Sunday, August 9, 2015

5 More Layouts to Share

Well I am certainly not "caught up" yet, but I am creeping up on it, lol

This first one was pretty easy, just picked out some of those project life cards and layered them all together then added a few embellishments and a title.

This layout I actually cheated on.  Made this page layout years ago in a class at the Scrapbook Expo, finally found some pictures that went with it, added a title and a few embellishments and that was it.

For a simple page it took me forever to finish this one but I think I like how it turned out...finally!!

I had fun making the flowers for this layout of my Mom, don't use flowers that much so I jumped at the chance on this layout ;)

This last layout I kept really simple, sometimes I think layouts can get way too crowded and you have to fight to find the picture/pictures.

2 comments:

  1. I like what you did with the project life cards & also the stitching on that one. I need to use that idea, now that I have a sewing machine. I don't remember the layout that you made many years ago, but I like it. Your adolph page is very cute am I guessing right to say that there was a lot of cricut cutouts on this page. Love your hand made flowers were they cut from your cricut too? The oceanside one, did you cut the panels out then glue the pictures & paneling from the backside? I like it also love the blue card stock. Over all you did a great job on all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the adolph cut out and the colours on that ocean page with the mosaic makes it feel so watery.

    ReplyDelete