Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Pre-Expo Share

Well, I figured I better share the last 3 layouts I created before me and my Mom leave to the San Diego Scrapbook Expo tomorrow!!  Woo Hoo!

Tried to mix up my style a little with these three, this first one is pretty much what I tend to stick with, nice and even, straight and linear with a few circles thrown in for good measure.

This next one I tried to use up some tags I had in my stash for awhile and then just added some embellishments wherever I could throw one on, lol


This last one has alot of glare because I took a picture of it in the page protector.  I wanted to show how I used my new fusion tool to create flip photos. Actually got 8 photos on a one page layout.  It worked out pretty cool.

1 comment:

  1. Three pages in 2 months? Your life is too busy, you need more scrap time which we will both get this weekend. Like your idea with the tags may have to copy. All of them are great.

    ReplyDelete