Sunday, April 20, 2014

Old and New

Yep, something old and something new!  For these two layouts I stuck with my OLD tried and true method of clean and linear block style, with a twist.  For this first layout I printed out Sandee's bar lettering example sheet and gave it a try adding some of it to the title of this page.

On this second layout I stamped the little crafty woman and attempted to color and shade with my copics.  Let's just say my shading techniques have a long, long, long way to go!!

And finally, I made Easter cards for my Grandkids this year!!!  A little stamping, alot of cutting out, some punches and even more practice using my Copics and ta dah, 7 Easter cards complete. 

6 comments:

  1. Cute cards! I like the pages too - well done on attempting the colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you finally posting your new pages. Well done. Wow. you got your cards done in time for Easter, you have been busy. Very cute too. Love your pages. I think your shading is looking pretty good. Happy Easter to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty projects!!! Love your bar lettering! Thanks for joining us this week at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great!! So fun!! Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are wonderful!!!!

    Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the New Home LO the best! Easter cards-- wow! I always *want* to make some but I never get to it... just like I want to make Mother's Day cards but haven't done that either. Sigh. But great work! ;-)

    ReplyDelete