Saturday, December 14, 2013

Been Awhile

Well, since my last post I have gotten four layouts done and here they are:

I tried to do "something new" on each layout.  Not new to scrapbooking or anything like that, just something I haven't done before.  This first one I made those little pink and blue flower thingys.  Saw them on the CTMH cricut cartridge and thought I would have a go at them.

On this layout I didn't use my cricut at all (or any thickers).  No actual "big" title, just a few stickers here and there.

I used the CTMH cricut artbooking cartridge and cut EVERYTHING on this page.

On this last one I can't believe I got 12 pictures on a two page layout.  Pretty good huh?

4 comments:

  1. Like the back ground designs on #1 & 3 that you did with the cricut. Also the flowers you cut. Who needs all the doo dads now that we are using our cricuts more. These are all great I really like your two pager with all the pictures. Good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your background on the Bingo layout. WTG on getting that many pix on one LO! Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on trying new things - always fun to do so. You are using your Cricut more, I need to use my silhouette too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your LO's but I had to think "duh, me!"...I didn't think to use the calender cut that way as a background, that's a fabulous idea! And wtg for getting 12 pictures on a 2 page spread! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete