Monday, October 10, 2011

A few more...

I finished up a few more layouts to share.  This first one is of some of us girls from OSU at our weekend scrap retreat at Betsie's house (I must give Betsie a plug here and say she is a fantastic hostess and all around great girl!!!).  We all had alot of fun and I am secretly hoping she hosts another one sometime in the future...sign me up!!)


This is my husband and my Mom riding on the Merry-Go-Round, it's always fun to be a kid again!!


Our sights at the Wild Animal Park...hate the way this layout ended up but memories of a great day, I guess thats what matters at the end of the day.

6 comments:

  1. I love these! When are you coming back to AZ? THere is a really good scrapbook store in the area that you fequent that we could met at to crop :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and there is a new scrapbook retreat location in PHX that Nina actually found online, but they don't do food :-( However, I am looking into other options ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layouts... I soooo wish I could have made it to the retreat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Arizona one....great LO's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Food who needs food when you can scrap and order pizza? ;)

    I like the Arizona one and those glass tiles brought back memories!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how the wild park one turned out, they're all great! Of course, I'm partial to the AZ retreat LO, love the design and topic! Yes, if Betsie decides to host again I'm signing up too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete